- LOW COST MANUFACTURERS
- START CLOTHING LINE: How to get started?
- START YOUR LINE: Create a fashion line.
- START OWN LINE: Choose clothing factory.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Start here.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Deal with the quality of manufacturing.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Sell garments online.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Catalog Direct Factory.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Custom made clothing manufacturers.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Custom made clothes in Asia.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Start with a small run.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Order clothing sample.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Bulk order.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Minimum quantity.
- T-SHIRT BUSINESS: Start, Run, Win.
- T-SHIRT BUSINESS: Order t-shirt samples.
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: What do you need?
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: Design software.
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: Create prints and logos for your tees.
- START T-SHIRT PRIVATE LABEL: Choose t-shirt factory.
- RUN T-SHIRT BRAND: Private T-shirt Label Manufacturer.
- T-SHIRT SIZE: Standard size chart.
- T-SHIRT FORUM REVIEWS: What's in it for them...
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: About the business.
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: Order own brand Jeans.
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: Standard jeans sizes.
LOOKING FOR A CLOTHING FACTORY IN VIETNAM?
Why order from Vietnam?
Most private clothing label owners, after they've gone as far in business as they could go through producing their clothing locally, are on the look out to get their clothes from abroad.
Yes, Asia is cheap, and Vietnam's labor cost is even lower than China's.
So, tick that box. The most competitive countries in Asia include first Vietnam, Laos and Cambodge. China does not come first on the podium due to recent years rise in salaries.
Looking for cheap clothing factories?
When you are looking for a cheap supplier to get your tees, jeans and caps made in asia, you should definitely take in account the cost of importing your products (shipping + taxes).
Do your homework. First, find out what the taxes are from the customs. Did you know for instance that the taxes for imports in the U.S. from China are higher than the rate applied to imports from Vietnam?
Where else is good?
It all depends where you're from, your language skills and your overall budget. If your business is in the U.S. then you should definitely contacting clothing factories in South America and inquire about the import tax that will be applied on top of the shipping fees.
Friends who liked this on Facebook and +1 on Google:
On , Bruce Bucks and some friends said about Ellen Clothing Manufacturer v2.0: Great! Wonderful new version. Finally a modern website about the clothing business with specific examples and prices. Thumbs up! 5 Stars job!
You may also like:
Invite a guest blogger to promote your clothing brand!
How to make your company logo?
How to sell t-shirts on the net?
More blog archives:
How to sell T-shirts online?
Instant Quotes for Tees, Jeans and Caps.
Lady Gaga provocative style
Alexander McQueen secrets for successful fashion designs.
Who is your fashion designer?
Using Twitter and Google to sell urban clothes.
Tags: Order private clothing label articles. Start clothing brand.