- LOW COST MANUFACTURERS
- START CLOTHING LINE: How to get started?
- START YOUR LINE: Create a fashion line.
- START OWN LINE: Choose clothing factory.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Start here.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Deal with the quality of manufacturing.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Sell garments online.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Catalog Direct Factory.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Custom made clothing manufacturers.
- RUN YOUR BRAND: Custom made clothes in Asia.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Start with a small run.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Order clothing sample.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Bulk order.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Minimum quantity.
- T-SHIRT BUSINESS: Start, Run, Win.
- T-SHIRT BUSINESS: Order t-shirt samples.
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: What do you need?
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: Design software.
- START YOUR OWN BRAND: Create prints and logos for your tees.
- START T-SHIRT PRIVATE LABEL: Choose t-shirt factory.
- RUN T-SHIRT BRAND: Private T-shirt Label Manufacturer.
- T-SHIRT SIZE: Standard size chart.
- T-SHIRT FORUM REVIEWS: What's in it for them...
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: About the business.
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: Order own brand Jeans.
- WHOLESALE CUSTOM MADE JEANS: Standard jeans sizes.
MADE TO ORDER CLOTHES FOR YOUR OWN BRAND
How to get custom made clothes from Asia?
To get a clothing factory in Asia to produce made to order clothes you will need to satisfy the following conditions:
If you order t-shirts, the minimum is two hundred kilos per color, that's a little more than five hundred tees per color.
If you order hoodies branded with your own logo, the minimum order will be about three hundred sweatshirt per color.
Total budget for the private clothing label owner:
A clothing line including t-shirts and sweaters would total at least twenty five thousand dollars, shipping and tax included.
That budget would get you about five hundred tees and five hundred hoodies for instance. In this example, all the tees are of one color only with about ten different prints and the hoodies are also all in one color only with two or three different embroideries.
Negociate the above first, then get the factory to throw in some freebies in the deal such as card tags, neck labels and personalized dustbags.
What is the defect rate in the made to order clothing niche?
In the wholesale textile industry, the defect rate for shipment from Asia is around 20%. It's higher when the factory is confused with complicated orders and compulsory pattern sizes.
The defect rate is lower with tees than other more constructed clothes such as Jeans or jackets, but that's still higher than most newbies would expect.
Make sure to take the defect rate into account when you establish the selling price of your tees so that your business keeps going from one small run to another.
Friends who liked this on Facebook and +1 on Google:
On , Bruce Bucks and some friends said about Ellen Clothing Manufacturer v2.0: Great! Wonderful new version. Finally a modern website about the clothing business with specific examples and prices. Thumbs up! 5 Stars job!
You may also like:
Invite a guest blogger to promote your clothing brand!
How to make your company logo?
How to sell t-shirts on the net?
More blog archives:
How to sell T-shirts online?
Instant Quotes for Tees, Jeans and Caps.
Lady Gaga provocative style
Alexander McQueen secrets for successful fashion designs.
Who is your fashion designer?
Using Twitter and Google to sell urban clothes.
Tags: Private T-shirt Label Manufacturer for your own Brand. Start clothing line.